ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what do i do next

iceberg 172
hi im new to the forum signed up a while back and not rly used it. i have just taked my 1.2 engine out my clio mk2 ph1 as it was fooked and dont no what to put back into it i was going to stick with the same for simplicity but realy i would like more power the sport conversion seems a little exspencive realy so i was looking at a 1.6 16v or a 1.8 16v from an old clio but there would be some difficulty wiring that 1 up can any 1 advise me on what do do and whats involved in the diffrent conversions and what pertenshial the engines have without spending hudge amounts just things like cams n full exhuast system air induction possible gas flowing ect nothing liek turbos or anything like that just would like a bit of power if i could get the sport parts cheap anuff i may consider thanks :)