ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What deal did you get on your 197?

As above, what deal did you get when buying your 197? As in, how much did you pay? What finance deal did you get etc etc.

well...

i only got £500 off my R27 on 0% finance, but this was a year ago when they first announced the r27 so i guess thats not much help for you. sorry.

RB 197 + Cup Pack
I got a 197 with Cup Pack and Folding Mirrors in March. Paid £13,500 with a
6k deposit and the rest on finance. I think the rate I got was 3%.

White clique
bank loan via halifax at 9.9% for about 9k
Nice 57 plate 1.5kmiles Red 197 (was 5 months old at the time) - double distance xenons, climate control,rain sensitive wipers, MP3 reader stereo, so about £1100 in extras, a 17k car for £12500. I was well pleased!!

White clique
well...

i only got £500 off my R27 on 0% finance, but this was a year ago when they first announced the r27 so i guess thats not much help for you. sorry.
i always though 0% finance was a bit of a myth - probably more so these days but 3% is still impressive. I used to work for a bit of a cowboy outfit car supermarket, and even though we advertised 0%, it was funny how no one ever actaully qualified for it, but i'm impressed if it is a deal that is genuinely offered. :)