ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What dampers?? Help!

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2
I ordered a full set of 182 cup dampers for my car to then find out today that I dont have the cup suspension pack. I have already fitted the cup rear dampers. What are my options? Standard 182 dampers on the front or 172 cup dampers? What will match the 182 cup dampers that are on the rear? (CBA taking the rears back off)

Ive searched for damper info on here as I'm sure I've seen the info somewhere but no such luck.

Any help will be appreciated

Are you sure cup and non-cup 182 rears shocks are different? If they were different from new, are Renault still supplying different parts?

What part no did you get? I was supplied 8200 681125, this from renault for my cupped (listed as "extreme") 182.

I would not bother swapping anything else, I don't really believe it will be that different handdling, if anything.

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2
I'll check the part numbers. Looks like I'll just go for regular 182 front dampers then.