ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What courtesy car should I get.

Shhh

My 182 is going into the looked at for 2-3days for the paintwork and faults to be looked at.

I was wondering what courtesy car should i be entitled too, i have a car thats worth £10k, so surely i should get something nice like a laguna, modus, scenic etc.?

Anyone had any experiences on getting a better car as im not really into a 1.2 8v Clio as a replacment car.

I planned to goto Alton Towers or somewhere like that with there car as they have mine over the weekend i think. So therefore use there miles not mine...

Any advice would be great...

it really depends on where your car goes and who provides the car, is the bodyshop providing the car? or a hire car company?

Lots of Alfas

I think most renault dealors now are switching over to having the modus as the courtesy car.

lol, if its like renault notts you will get a nissan micra, or something equally sh*te, just dont get to exited about getting something flash and you wont be dissapointed :D

from past experience if its the bodyshop, youl probably get whatever they have spare!!! if its a hire car then it will be new but nothing powerfull!

Shhh

Its going into Reg Vardy, the gf has a 1.2 8v clio, and its well well poor.

I had the idea that if you owned a porsche, and you put it in for work, and you get a ford fiesta, you would not accept it. So i was thinking the same..

I would like a Modus, or a Scenic as these are the next car options..

Lee

BMW M2C

I always get a 1.2 16v Clio. Does the trick. Im just glad they give me one the amount of time my car spends with them. LOL

Pretty much what everyone else says, if its a bodyshop car it will be whatever they have knocking about (or not) as the case may be. The best bet is a hire car as they can upgrade your car class but not down grade. say if the bodyshop will pay for a clio size you might end up with anything upto laguna/vectra six etc