ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what components?plz help

K20 EG Hatch
they will be running from an alpine mrv-f340 amp and will be 13cm for the mk2 clio. whats the best to go for? i wanna spend about £200 max! car audio security is the cheapest place to get em right?

cheers

buy anything from rainbow and you won't be disappointed, but i've not heard the SLC to comment, though ahve heard very good things about them

as i've said before, for the money, you can't go far wrong with the SLX230 Deluxe, anything that improves on these is going to be an excellent speaker

SLK 350
Out of interest what are the standard speakers? Are they Blaupunkt? MK2 172 btw.

Also if i was to buy some comps would the standard wiring be ok, or would it not suffice? I'm not fussed about an amp/sub but some nice comps would be good.

Cheers.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I got genesis profile 13's in the car i've jus sold. but i'm looking at a set of Boston Acoustic's at the mo, bit more mula tho£!