ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What Compensation?

It looks like i am going to get some compensation from Renault UK for the late delivery of my Black/Gold cupped 182 which still has not arrived. It is already two weeks late and they are estimating at another two weeks. Renault have not specified exactly what compensation i will get yet, so i wanted to get some ideas on what i should push for.

(My initial response to them was a First Service free or Sat Nav installed).

Any more ideas would be great!

Not a Clio
I doubt they'd consider extra equipment. Service or extra warrenty is usually what's on offer.

I'd be tempted to go for warrenty over free services.

_simon_ said:
I doubt they'd consider extra equipment. Service or extra warrenty is usually what's on offer.

I'd be tempted to go for warrenty over free services.

I should only be keeping the car for a maximum of a year so the extra warranty would be no good for me but i will consider the service option though.

You won't get satnav. I'd go for a first free service if they're relay late try get the 12 and 24 k service but I think any more than the first one would be good.

Its a very good tactic they employ, you think they will offer you a good deal when in reality they dont. I was without my car for three months while the dealer fixed it and got £150 so i doubt you will get anything of any value.
My advice would be to go elsewhere.