ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What colour?

BMW E36 328
Undecided on what colour to spray the back of my car.

I dont know wheather to get some paint made up so that its the same colour as the outside, or do it a satin/matt black?

Or white??

b3Eha.jpg

M2 Competition
The cup racers are anthracite inside, which looks nice.

Matt black will be cheapest and easiest though.

200 FF Storm Grey
I'm doing my mine satin black at the weekend mate, welcome to come have a nosey

Is that picture yours btw? howcome the side panels are painted and the floor isn't?

Stagecoach Ticket
Gloss black same as the outside if you cba with the prep then matt black it if you spray it any other colour then you are a massive mong

J

BMW E36 328
I'm doing my mine satin black at the weekend mate, welcome to come have a nosey

Is that picture yours btw? howcome the side panels are painted and the floor isn't?

yeah no probs mate ill send you pm

Yeah its mine lol, i dunno mate :S

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Did mine part satin, ran out of paint and did it gloss :( I was so high and used about 10 cans.

IMG00360-20100709-2022.gif

s**t pic before cf doorcards and rear cage.

200 FF Storm Grey
Gloss is too much of a pain with all the preps, the satin black stuff i've got is spray straight on, few coats, no messing.

Biggest issue is going to be masking off the entire car so I don't get paint on the windows, seats, etc...

What's best thing to use?

Stagecoach Ticket
Gloss is too much of a pain with all the preps, the satin black stuff i've got is spray straight on, few coats, no messing.

Biggest issue is going to be masking off the entire car so I don't get paint on the windows, seats, etc...

What's best thing to use?

Brown masking paper comes on massive rolls and massive tap abit of Ply boarding would proberly help you aswell if u chucked it behind the seats and tapped off from that

Stagecoach Ticket
Other thing Cunney is your battery held down by anything other than the well? i know thts an old pic so you might of fixed it now but it needs to be secure mate if not and you have a rear end shunt or anything to move that you will have a battery spitting acid flying around the car (Unless its a dry cell then you will just have a battery flying around the car)