ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What colour to paint my wheels? Can anyone photoshop?!

Clio 172
They need a refurb and i cant decide on a colour! Can anyone photoshop?! I was between white, dark grey and I wouldnt mind seeing a photoshop of something crazy like a bright orange!

Thanks in anticipation!
Andy

0b0c088a.jpg

MK3 GTI golf 16v
im liking the gold, i dont know why.....but i think a real bright candy green may look nice..

MK3 GTI golf 16v
can i ask were you done this. and the white looks the best by far!

theres a fella on here who does it or loads and loads of industrial estates have powder coaters etc. powder coatings like £40 a wheel ish for pretty much any colour you want

Clio 172
Thanks so much, James. This is so useful, especially for someone so computer illiterate as myself! id never be able to do what you have done there!!

Jonny, my car has just had the front bumper resprayed (like, today!!) and I still need to source a new grill to replace the old broken one!

Andy

Stripped yozza'd cup
I just ordered graphite ultraleggera's.... Kinda wish I'd gone for White now!

The gold also looks really good.... (can't believe I just said that)