ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What colour on a refurb? (with pics :))

I love Lamp
If I do get my wheels refurbed, most likely next month if as will get Birthday money (I hope lol) I'm trying to decide which colour to go, so just a little vote which people think looks best/different.

Cheers to Kingy for the wheel pics, hes already been down this route lol

Standard(now)
4.jpg

White
test.jpg

Anthracite/Gun Metal Grey
test2.jpg

Cheers :approve:

Octavia VRS LE
anthercite. i have white wheel and for cleaning i would either stick with standard or the anthercite ones, i think they look better with that colour too in my opinion of course :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Standard.

White looks AWFUL on Ph2 Aliums.

To pull off white, you need a 'motorsport' wheel.

Anthracite just looks like you're in 2007.

I love Lamp
Standard seems to be winning hmmm, my problem is I feel that if I have to shell out a couple hundred for a refurb i feel it should come back looking different and not looking pretty much the same :( lol

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Another vote for standard here too. Silver looks far better than anything else on Monaco's IMO.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
If they are in relatively good condition just get them powder coated, much cheaper and the place I go to sorts out small imperfections for no extra cost.

Standard for me colour wise.

You need more, thinner spokes to pull off white.

I love Lamp
Cheers, I guess if they were in some awful colour currently then I would go silver straight away over the others but I do quite like the white as they look like China wheels and they are different lol, I do like the sound of bright silver :approve:

Clio 1.2
I dont mind the white but agree with the comment about the spokes being too large, i seen some wheels done once in white with a peal blue lacker shine to them? on the face of the spokes it would look nice IMO