ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What colour? Help me out!

Right from the replys so far Racing Blue and Black/Gold are the two to choose between. Is black/gold the only black they did the 182 in? As i dont want to get a black then find out its just black and not black/gold?

So...throw your racing blue and black/gold opinions/pictures at me!

Thanksssss

Last edited:
  LY 200
Yeah only one black on the 182.

Mk1 16v and ph1/2 172 blacks were called pearlescent rather than black/gold but they were just flat blacks. As long as you get a 182 you'll be fine but you'll be able to tell anyway.

Civic Type R EK9
I dont like liquid gold sometimes looks like mustard in some pics. And no its not trophy yellow they do near identical to liquid gold.

LY 200
Arctic blue mate
DSC_2982.jpg

That v............

Back to the topic guys. Thanks for all the replys so far, remeber justify with pics :rasp:
Picture076.jpg

That equals no compo for most mate fact. Did you get your Arctic at a good price?? ;) I bet it was hard to find aswell!? ;)

I dont like liquid gold sometimes looks like mustard in some pics. And no its not trophy yellow they do near identical to liquid gold.

And Liquid Gold.......Is that a new colour Renault are doing??? Lol

Any pics of this other yellow thats identical to Liquid on the MG's???

Classic Mini Cooper
Yeah only one black on the 182.

Mk1 16v and ph1/2 172 blacks were called pearlescent rather than black/gold but they were just flat blacks. As long as you get a 182 you'll be fine but you'll be able to tell anyway.
Ive just sold my pearlescent black 172 and I would hardly call it a flat black! imo:) Off to sulk!!:) :rasp:

Civic Type R EK9
That v............

Back to the topic guys. Thanks for all the replys so far, remeber justify with pics :rasp:
Picture076.jpg

That equals no compo for most mate fact. Did you get your Arctic at a good price?? ;) I bet it was hard to find aswell!? ;)

Ok guys if you think its better let it be but look where each are parked whats better there donington pits or a car park ROFL :rasp:

LY 200
That v............

Ok guys if you think its better let it be but look where each are parked whats better there donington pits or a car park ROFL :rasp:

Lmao....You really are one of those with no idea mate. First arguing with the hoff an now arguing with me.....Your not right on ever argument so isnt it about time you give up!? :rasp:

My car doesnt get used for supermarket runs anyway hence parking over the lines. It was a mini meet between me and my pal with the silver 172 the first day i got it but to be franck we can change the locations outr pics are taken easily enough its just a shame for you, you cant change the colour of your car even though as i can tell you obvioulsly want to. ;)

p.s you i await that pm about that MG yellow. :D

I love the racing blue in all of the pictures I have seen of one in the shade, but in the bright sunlight it just doesnt look right for some reason? Really looks a tad plasticy to me :S Anyone else get that? LOL.

Its still between Black, Racing and Artic :dapprove:

Keep them coming!

106 GTi
Racing Blue seems a nightmare to photograph, that said will never get the depth, gloss and ultimate look of Black Gold though ;)

IMG_5571.jpg

IMG_4931.jpg

LY 200
Stop it Rich...Your putting us all to shame!!!

Go on admit it, you took these pics the day it was delivered didnt you!? ;)

have you ever seen the state of the paint straight from the factory? lol

shocking to say the least!

Guys go make a topic about the MG and Renault colour being the same. I just want opinions in this thread on which colour I should buy, NOT argueing :dapprove:

Thanks

Civic Type R EK9
Well jack i told you arctic look at mine or the one with trophy wheels looks awesome. But whats your views on the mg/liquid gold colour?

LY V6 with Recaros
I know it may not picture well, but racing blue, even in sunlight (especially in sunlight!) looks gorgeous in the flesh! You need to see it, but it doesn't look plasticy at all. I always get people commenting on the colour, and it really stands out amongst other cars :)

S1RST/205GTI
I know it may not picture well, but racing blue, even in sunlight (especially in sunlight!) looks gorgeous in the flesh! You need to see it, but it doesn't look plasticy at all. I always get people commenting on the colour, and it really stands out amongst other cars :)
Spot on:) :)

LY 200

have you ever seen the state of the paint straight from the factory? lol

shocking to say the least!

No mate, didnt buy mine new.

Well jack i told you arctic look at mine or the one with trophy wheels looks awesome. But whats your views on the mg/liquid gold colour?

Ha, it was me that was arguning about the mg colour mate, nobody else hence why i told you to pm me.

I dont think anyone else is really that bothered about the point your tryna make. Lol

Last edited: