ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what coilovers

2003 clio 172
Want to upgraded to some coilovers but there is so much choice! what is everyone using and what are best for the money. all opinions please :D

Dan

Rusty Cup
should have a nice range available at that price, maybe second hand H&R's or second hand AST's? the later may still be a touch out of that price range though

Rusty Cup
tricky really as new to second hand they can drop so much in price and you can get so much more for your pennies AST get rave reviews all day long.

Ive got Gaz :) they dont get such good reviews but ive had them 2 years and really like them :)

2003 clio 172
yer its only for fast road use so dont need anything to serious just want a decent set up. i think ill go for new ones tbh just the safer option i recon. but i will be keepin my eyes open to see what is knockin about cheers for your help buddy.