ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What car to take?

PH1 172
Sorry if this is in wrong section.......:eek:

I hate decisions as they hurt my brain I like things being straight forward so what would you guys do?

Heading up to see family tonight and heading back tomorrow 120miles total. I can take my car which would cost me roughly £20 in fuel OR I can take my mother-in-law's porsche boxster (have access while they are on holiday)

Boxster = Combined 10.7L per 100km/62 miles so I am going to use 21.4L which todays pump prices = approx £30-35 ........... but I know this is me not having fun so to have fun that 10.7L will drop resulting in me paying approx £45-£50 for the journey.

After this weekend I won't have access to the car as free as I do now because they are moving so I am thinking this could be 1 last blast with the roof down while the weather is meant to be nice..............what would you lot do?

PH1 172
Gally cheers for that one.....

Everyone should be allowed 1 daft question on a friday afternoon lol

Just wanted to know what others would do.....spend the extra and take the boxster or spend less and take the clio....

Listerine & Poledo
will you actually use any roads that would let you make use of the boxster the way it is intended?

And, if so, are you insured beyond 3rd party on it?

If the answer to either of these is "no", then just take your Clio

Worst "My mum's got a Porsche" thread today

PH1 172
Not on here to brag about anything and never will, just thought I would ask a question as to what others would do but clearly you can't do that on here.....

Delete thread please.....

21 Turbo
Take the Porsche and have a very pleasant weekend. Watch Ferris Buellers Day Off if you need inspiration ;)

Listerine & Poledo
just thought I would ask a question as to what others would do but clearly you can't do that on here.....

will you actually use any roads that would let you make use of the boxster the way it is intended?

And, if so, are you insured beyond 3rd party on it?

If the answer to either of these is "no", then just take your Clio

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Take the porsche. They arent my cup of tea but its a change from driving your car and would be quicker. Also a convertible which would be nice if the suns out today where you are?

M135i
which-car-can-i-take.jpg

V6 255 (Illiad Blue)
If decisions like this hurt your brain I feel sorry for you...

Love to see you let loose in a supermarket