ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what camera?

White ds3
hi im quite new to the camera cene but want to get started all my cameras in the past have bin s**t im looking for sumthin to take photos mainly of cars close ups ect price range is £200-£350 max
thanx

Nikon D40 or whatever the Canon equivalent is.

Go into Jessops or somewhere and see which you prefer the look/feel of and buy that one.

RS Clio 172 Ph1
I'd personally go for something like the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ28 which has a 1cm Macro to X18 Zoom. Had a play with one of these and very nice indeed. You could spend the change on a lense adapter and some good filters ie polarizer etc to take some nice landscape/car shots.

Video Review: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=2iJo0yAYcNA

172cup
^ would rather go for the FZ18 over the new FZ28. Not much of an upgrade for the price. I have an FZ18 and love it. Getting a G1 though :)

2008 Clio 1.4 Dynamique
Ive just bought a Fuji FinePix S9500. I think its a perfect starter camera for someone getting into DSLR photography. Lots of settings yet still easy to use.

White ds3
thanx for all the help i went to jesops today to have a gander and was very tempted by the d40 looks and feeals nice and not too complicated made for me realy and at £240 not a bad price ether

ITB'd 182...
thanx for all the help i went to jesops today to have a gander and was very tempted by the d40 looks and feeals nice and not too complicated made for me realy and at £240 not a bad price ether

Have a go of mine at the next meet Dan :)

Although im just as new to it all as you :eek: