ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what camera is best...

M

mij29

cheers fella.Think there is a 350d out now, thinkin of buyin 1.
I'm in tenerife at the mo and i can get 1 for around £350

the 400D is out v.soon, so thats an ok price for the 350D

HOWEVER if you want the ranges that the fuju provides with its 1 permanent lens you'll have to spend a lot of money on various lenses for the 350D.

VaVa
Is it? Not what I read in Amateur photographer, but there you go.

What are they selling for on the net?

According to the article it sits above the 350D - They are continuing with the 350D as far as I can tell.

Last edited:
Its on par with the 350D, it has a few more mega pixels to compete with the Sony alpha and D80, as hey most consumers count mega pixels like they are the be all and end all. The only real improvement is the dust removal, the single lcd screen should drain the battery, it also has less noise low down but more above ISO 400, so it has its pros and cons.

Pretty sure the 350D will cease, lots of prices here http://www.camerapricebuster.co.uk/ oddly the 350D price hasn't crashed yet, give it a month.

M

mij29

thanks peeps, wen't a different root and got a panasonic fz30.
it's 8meg and got 12xzoom but if you drop the pix to 5meg then the zoom goes up to 15.4 and then you can drop it to 3meg and the zoom goes up to 19.2.
Don't know how that works but the bloke in the shop said it's the only camera that does it!?