ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what camber shims to use?

dci1.5 look RS
hi friends,

i was thinking of put some camber shims on my rear,
to put some negative camber on my clio.

i've already gone to ktec website and saw tha shims,
http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=3630&appid=2
but there are 2 options, 0.5 degree or 1degree, is it possible to anyone send a pic and tell me what degree is the shim so i can see if that is more than what i want?

the purpose is for fast road cornering, and stance :star:.

Disco 3 &4 1993 mini
i can help but im abit confused what your question is? you want a pic of the actual shim itself?

dci1.5 look RS
i can help but im abit confused what your question is? you want a pic of the actual shim itself?

you're right, sorry my bad english, i want some pics of the car with the shim, so i can see how it looks on the car, because i am i doubt if i choose 0.5 or 1 degree.

i want to know too if there is very irregular tire wear.

if it's possible to buy somewhere else please tell me, or even better if anyone can give me the exact size of the shims!

thanks

Disco 3 &4 1993 mini
to be honest mate the difference between half a degree or a full degree your not really gona be able to notice it by taking a picture. how are you wanting to use them? to give you toe or camber?

shiftspark

ClioSport Club Member
  R53 GR86
You already should have around - 1.3/4 degree negative as standard any more on road tyres will make it very nervous as the tyres will be running on the inside edges.