ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what bulbs do i need ???

VW Golf TDI
I have clio 182 cup and want to replace the headlightbulbs for some better ones as mine are yellow and horrible wht bulbs ho i need h1 ??? or h4 cheers

Grant_172 said:
Im looking for a hid kit are these hard to install ??? or is it fairly straight forward
Never tried one should be space is the problem as there a pain to change bulbs even worse if you've got aircon.

FF 182, v6 wheels
they are easy to install, the difficult one is the drivers side, as it is quite a tight fit if you want to change just the sidelights, always take the main beam bulb out aswel, because the two are linked on a wire and it makes it a heck of alot easier. go on to ebay and search for aceparts_uk i always buy my bulbs etc from them, v.good.

VW Golf TDI
yeah i want it to have xenons, so i need a hid kit right ?? just had a look in the search function but havent a clue what to buy ??? can anyone point me in the right direction websited or from previous expirence??? Dont wanna spend too much on these, i have looked on ebay and you can get kits from 35 pound plus p+p

Grant_172 said:
yeah i want it to have xenons, so i need a hid kit right ?? just had a look in the search function but havent a clue what to buy ??? can anyone point me in the right direction websited or from previous expirence??? Dont wanna spend too much on these, i have looked on ebay and you can get kits from 35 pound plus p+p
£35 jobbies sound like just bulbs proper Hid lights need starter your looking more like £250.

This is the type of thing you need
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=172599

VW Golf TDI
yeah thats what got me thinking but this wont fit, so read about the guy with the vx220 who fitted these, but just wondering what i need to order and do you need tosolder anything ???

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
try them and let us know how you get on?

be good if they work well