ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What are these wires on the squib?

Clio 172
1dd1477e5a86bb406a3dd34350046704.jpg

What are the 2 black and red wires bottom left? Someone said horn but the horns the red and black plug right?

FF Clio 182
Horn. It's what connects to the horn on the stalk for the PH1.

I know because I have a ph1 horn on my 182

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
The above comment about the cruise control is wrong.
That's a non cruise control squib, both yellow and green connectors are for the airbag. Grey is for horn on the steering wheel and the as Carl said the black and red plug into the stalk and are also for the horn.

Clio 172
The above comment about the cruise control is wrong.
That's a non cruise control squib, both yellow and green connectors are for the airbag. Grey is for horn on the steering wheel and the as Carl said the black and red plug into the stalk and are also for the horn.

Okay cheers people :)

I put a voltage meter on both of them and there's no power coming from them? But there's power coming to the squib, joint the horn up and did work is this a problem with the horn itself or the squib? ( bought it from eBay)

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
There won't be as they come from the steering wheel not from the loom. If you plug them in there will be 12v between the red wire and ground.