ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What are these Warning Lights on my Dash?!

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Hi,

No chance to get my car to a garage untill next Saturday, and I have 2 lovely warning lights.

Any idea what they mean? Hopefully they're not serious, I cant find them on google and dont have a log book to hand.

Thanks in advance,
Ryan

DashError2.jpg

DashError.jpg

In the top picture, is it safe to assume that the top two lights go out if you put a seatbelt on and shut the door? (serious question)

Top picture is emmisions. This can be caused by a failing/loose cat/mani joint, so could potentially just need a bolt (you'll actually need the complete kit - £27 from renault - but as it's a fairly common failiure it'd be nice to replace it anyway)

EDIT: Scrap that, prices I quoted are for a 182 & don't know if it's different for a 1.2, but the reasoning still stands.

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Yeah seat belt and doors go off lol

I have a custom made exhaust system, so may go back to te fella that fitted it, and I just colour coded my wing mirrors so assume its the electric mirrors!

Thanks guys

Clio 220 Trophy
Are we taking about the bottom picture ( square panel of lights )
Bottom right ( circle looking ) Handbrake on / brake system fault
One below stop sign Pre heating ( if diesel ) / electronic fault warning / water in diesel ( again if a diesel )

ignition problem is throwing up the bottom light and because of that its causing a missfire which is throwing the emissions light up.

Clio 220 Trophy
Think the OP needs to clarify what lights their talking about here, what I see is top picture , seat belt warning, door open warning, exhaust gas monitor warning light ( should go out with engine running ) other two self explanatory (Seat belt on, doors closed)

Bottom picture as my previous posting

So RedRyan which lights are staying on ?????????

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
The one in the bottom right in the top picture, the doors and seatbelt are fine
And the one that's like a coil in the bottom picture, the handbrakes fine too, sorry

Renault Clio 172 Cup
yh these two light came up on my cup this week so booked it in to my local renault dealer for tomorrow so they can plug it in to see what it says the fault/faults are.

Audi A5
Would of probably been because of your De-cat I reckon for both the emission and coil light. Renault like to throw up more than one light sometimes even if it's for one fault.

For example Airbag and Serv, for an airbag fault.