ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what are these cup wheels worth in white with toyos?

late 2003 172cup
as title............ i want ph2 wheels in white :)

DSC01908.jpg

i would love a swap for some ph2 alloys like the ones below in 16 inch, in white with good tyres if anyone has some? sorry 'Robbo' using your pic, hope you dont mind. to help these are for sale below 200notes ;)

w1.jpg

thanks in advance guys :)

late 2003 172cup
few little marks on them but still mint all the same. :) i have waxed them to try stop any staining too.

late 2003 172cup
why the hell would you wana swap? they look mint

i dont like them. lol, i prefer the bottom ones. i nearly bought a car off someone who had a 235bhp blue 182 which had ph2 alloys done in white, it looked really nice. i want that look. got to get my stripes off too!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I dunno if mike would want a deal, I haven't painted them silver yet so they could have a going over with white instead, he could be up for it. I'll ask him if you want??

late 2003 172cup
I dunno if mike would want a deal, I haven't painted them silver yet so they could have a going over with white instead, he could be up for it. I'll ask him if you want??

keep in touch buddy :) i am very interested but might want to keep my rubber!