ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What are the relays that are attached to the UCH?

2003 Clio dci 80
Hiya, just an update to this thread:
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...fault-Chattering-relay-knocking-out-electrics
I'm not so sure it's the UCH at fault now - I've stripped the UCH right back to the circuit board and refitted it, and it now sounds as tho the clicking is coming from one of the 4 relays that were attached to the side of the UCH housing:
th_052.jpg

The part no of the relays is 7700414484 and I've just bought a replacement off ebay. I'm still not sure if the relay's at fault or the UCH sending a dodgy signal to the relay.

Does anyone know which relay is which so I can narrow it down? Flipping difficult with an intermittent fault that usually only occurs when driving! The relay I'm after is the one that controls the wipers, lights, indicators, leccy windows, c/l and poss more.

BMW M135i
Does anyone know which relay is which so I can narrow it down? Flipping difficult with an intermittent fault that usually only occurs when driving! The relay I'm after is the one that controls the wipers, lights, indicators, leccy windows, c/l and poss more.
No one relay controls all of those functions, there are relay on/around the UCH with provide the high current switching for those functions but the common denomonator is the UCH which controls the switching of them all.