ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What are the brightest headlight bulbs i can get?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
For my 1992 mk1 Clio? I've done a search but can't seem to find anything. I just want bulbs, not an HID kit.

My car currently uses candles. :rolleyes: Useless things.

Oh, and they need to come from Halfords, i need them by friday!!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Have a look on powerbulbs. When I've ordered in the past they've arrived the next day.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
well you could use the philips rally bulbs but those arent exactly legal, bright as feck though.

the philips 80% brighter ones are supposed to be good.
osram knight breakers are really bright but from what ive heard have a short lifespan ( as little as 3 months in several cases)

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Go for an off road halogen, is it a H4 some of these come in 100/130 watt yours being a 55/60 watt

M2 Competition
The halfords super brilliance bulbs are superb.

Have had them in both cups now, soo much brighter for night time hooning!

Some halfords branches will do them 2 for 1 too.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Go for an off road halogen, is it a H4 some of these come in 100/130 watt yours being a 55/60 watt

I clicked on those, but then read the warning that they can melt wires! lol!

So I went for some Phillips 'H4' which are supposed to be the muts nuts according to auto express. They have one a test three years running.

www.powerbulbs.com was where i went in the end.

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
I clicked on those, but then read the warning that they can melt wires! lol!

So I went for some Phillips 'H4' which are supposed to be the muts nuts according to auto express. They have one a test three years running.

www.powerbulbs.com was where i went in the end.

You can pick up H4 HIDs 4300k for 33 quid, original 172/182 colour

Mcraeslovechild (Dylan) on here bought a set and a mate in work has had them from this site really good quality tbh http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HID-Conversio...14&_trkparms=72:1431|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

You can pick up H4 HIDs 4300k for 33 quid, original 172/182 colour

Mcraeslovechild (Dylan) on here bought a set and a mate in work has had them from this site really good quality tbh http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HID-Conversio...14&_trkparms=72:1431|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

Indeed, being able to blind oncoming drivers has never been cheaper - buy today!!
:rolleyes:

I have just bought some bulbs from powerbulbs, seems the cheapest place, and they normally come next day, with a free set of philips blue vision side light bulbs too.

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Indeed, being able to blind oncoming drivers has never been cheaper - buy today!!
:rolleyes:

I have just bought some bulbs from powerbulbs, seems the cheapest place, and they normally come next day, with a free set of philips blue vision side light bulbs too.

What part of 'WHATS THE BRIGHTEST HEADLIGHT BULB I CAN GET' dont you understand :rasp::rolleyes:

PH1 172 Sport
Just got some Osram nightbreakers to replace my halfords 50%+ brightness and they are really impressive. Only £12 on ebay as well.