ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What an idiot...

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I love how he's still very convinced by his own car and engine in the comments. £800 for it all, not bad...

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
they could of at least recruited a couple more neds to rock the car from the other side....that would of made it more convincing.!

Freetrack&Monaco 172
they could of at least recruited a couple more neds to rock the car from the other side....that would of made it more convincing.!

He may have friends, however they were probably all outside the local tesco asking old ladies to buy them tinnies. Hence no availability of chav friends to rock so-call scooby/fiesta hybrid he seems to have dreamed up and to make the vid at all believable. Good job.

Be this a lesson to you all......turning chav will make you over exaggerate.

Fact. (innit)

(Did anyone work out what he shouts at the camera mid-video......having trouble translating from chaveese......over the sound of his fiesta, whoops, I mean scooby of course) LOL

T

thecremeegg

Stupid Chav said:
Its registerd as a 1.8 gl but has a turbo engine conversion r****d so i only pay £750 insurance Muppet..lol
So he's not insured either, what a goon

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I hope one day he wakes up to find out his mum is in readers wives and his mates have all got copies

E30 318iS x2
These dossers have nothing better to do while waiting to go and get thier dole money!

Love the coments lol

Family Bus
"You fat, pathetic cheesegrater of a boy. You stupid chav".

ROFL

Loving the trackies.....tres shexy!