ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What an effort!!! Mr2 conversion!

Tav

Clio 197
Replicas make me SICK! Saw a Porsche flat nose replica the other day and almost hurled on my own face.

Tav

Clio 197
cant wait to paint the fake engine, it will look the dogs dangly bits.

Certainly is b****cks!

OMG. !!!! I have just fitted a stainless steel exhaust from DNA and it sounds awesome! the best thing I have heard from this four potter

Nothing like the sound of that exotic inline 4...

Ok the guy who made the kit and suspension parts obviously has some amazing skills...but that makes it MORE painful...he could be making wide body kits for MR2 race cars with wide track suspension...or his own cars! It's like being in an Oasis cover band when you have the ability to write better songs...GAHHH what a waste!

The side windows are lolz, they look so wrong.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i thought they looked wrong but wasnt sure cba checking im not gonna loose sleep tho

I appreciate the hard work that has gone into it, but tbh it still doesn't look quite right.

I bet it sounds quite bad, not to mention if he boots it nothing will happen !

Integra Type-R DC2
Its like when the kid at school (theres always one) would draw Nike tick's on his Fila trainers in an effort to look cool.

Such epic fail.

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
I like it tbh, but there are area's that need to be aligned.... There's a fair few MR2 mk1's with replica kits on ebay etc.... think seein a few about.

Clio 182FF
I don't mind it either. Wouldn't want to own it but not everyone will always be able to have the real thing. Guy has skills too - hats off.

Bet it would fool a few gold digging *****s too.

182 Trophy
Lol what a bag of shite, why the hell would you want to do all this to a hairdressers car. Bet it loos even worse in real life, ferrari dont make a car as small as that fcuker, its tiny

LY R26
it looks good tbh.

from the pics your none the wiser.

wonder how it looks upclose.

some ammount of detail involved

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
Lol what a bag of s**te, why the hell would you want to do all this to a hairdressers car. Bet it loos even worse in real life, ferrari dont make a car as small as that fcuker, its tiny

Thats a comment I hate tbh.... Don't think you'll have driven a S2000 or the like then? - as you wouldn't have come out with such a stupid comment as "hairdressers car"!.

Turbos.
So obviously a fake...

All very well tricky people as you drive past them at 40mph, but what happens when someone comes up to you and asks about it? Your c**k would shrink into the size of a pea, although it must already be close if hes that bothered about what people think of him.

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
So obviously a fake...

All very well tricky people as you drive past them at 40mph, but what happens when someone comes up to you and asks about it? Your c**k would shrink into the size of a pea, although it must already be close if hes that bothered about what people think of him.

TBH he's put so much effort into it that he's probably quite proud to admit it's a replica that HE made..

Totally different from just buying one already built IMO.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Wow.

That actually looks more or less there. If it were mine I'd need a turbo and tuned to the b****cks so that when you meet a F430 at the lights and you tell them it's an MR2 underneath, you can dust them off and have a giggle.

J03

MX5 1.8
the front looks alright then as you move your eyes towards the back its all crippled up and wrong