ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What 15'' wheels for my 182 cup??

Arctic Blue 182 FF
Guys I am planning on getting some new alloys next month, but what should I get, I like the look of 2118s, trophy turinis, but don't have £450+ to spend on them. I need the offset to be 48 as I plan to get the car lowered on coilies.

I like the look of the multi spoke, and as my car is arctic blue, I think either grey, or white will do it for me.

MK3 GTI golf 16v
white whatever you decide ;) maybe someone will swap alloys on here? and you could spray them white or something

Stripped yozza'd cup
What is your budget if you can't stretch to £450?

IMO, you want to buy the lightest wheels that you can afford. It's worth saving a little bit more for the right set.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Second hand F1's and get them powdercoated to freshen then up.

If you shop right you shouldn't be laying out anymore than £200, and they look good

Impreza Wagon
I'm on the look out for some F1's for track wheels, I think they're perfect for the job. Have you tried looking for a set of Renault turbines, they seem pretty rare but usually go for under £200.

Arctic Blue 182 FF
Guys, really do like the idea of getting some white f1's, will just have to keep my eye out now for some.