ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what 1/4 mile time to expect

clio 172 cup
basically off to santa pod next week guna give my car a few runs its a 172 cup just has decat,full supersprint exhaust,itg panel filter and rear stripped out anyone ran similar spec?

53 Clio's & counting
Re: wot 1/4 mile time to expect

All down to the driver, the tyres and cam timing lol.

A well driven lightly tuned and lightened Clio is capable of a low 14 second 1/4, but 14.5-14.8 would be the average

Mk4 Mondeo Estate

All down to the driver, the tyres and cam timing lol.

A well driven lightly tuned and lightened Clio is capable of a low 14 second 1/4, but 14.5-14.8 would be the average
A badly driven Clio, after a few runs, will depend on the speed of the tow truck.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

Did he f**k ;) think I might strip mine right down to the same as fraz and stu just for ussc and see if I can get it down to 14.1s ;)

2002 Clio 172 Cup

Last year at USC there were a few 172 Cups all getting under 15s.

Might take mine down at weekend but I think I'll be too busy trying to help keep some of the lads cars in one peace.

Anyone going USC next week then?