ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what’s this

Anybody with a valver got a black rubber cap with jemar or something like that on it covering a metal disk coming through the dash just to the left of the steering column? whats it for?

ex Clio 172 owner :(

scotte666 he said...

Anybody with a valver got a black rubber cap with jemar or something like that on it covering a metal disk coming through the dash just to the left of the steering column? whats it for?

Isnt it obvious?

Yeah, after all, its not like i was too vague was it, its the thingy.

Its a black rubber square that pulls off, about 2"by2" and behind it is a shiny round disc that doesnt seem to move, im assuming this isnt standard then?

I wonder what it does/did? It reminds me a bit of the in car adjusable boost guages ya got in turbo cars, but mine isnt turboed.

Also, does anybody have a key inside the glove compartment on the top? Ive got one that again doesnt seem to do anything, i seem to have a very odd edition of 16v hehe.