ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wet seat belts help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

any of you guys had this problem my passenger side belt seems to be getting wet iv took all the trim off and it looks asif its leaking on the rear quarter glass seal but iam not convinced kos its wet in more than one place any suggestions ??? please help all advice welcome thanks bondy

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

has it got a sunroof?(blocked drain/channel).is the rear quarter window removable or bonded?

Clio 190bhp Hybrid

One of mine was soaked when I went a bit mad with the autoglym interior cleaner one day. They seem to take ages to dry.

iv stripped the back of the car out and the best i can come up with is its the rear quarter glass seal it seems soaked but it did get blasted with the pressure washer. that may of caused this to be wet but the belts have been wet for a few weeks now thanks for your replys