ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wet and Wild at Bedford

Turbos.
192bhp Clio...

172.jpg

Autocar testing 197...

clio197.jpg

Williams

willytrack.jpg

williamsparked.jpg

Clio Cup

cup.jpg

Chris Harris' latest ride...

porschefront.jpg

porscheback.jpg

nsx.jpg

subarunsx.jpg

daytona.jpg

e30m3.jpg

exigeorange.jpg

exiger.jpg

fordparked.jpg

fordtrack.jpg

m3exiges.jpg

m3silver.jpg

mitsi.jpg

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
i was there yesterday and it hammered down,got a bit wet when someone took me out in a westfield,does the owner of that phase 1 172 work at bedford as it was there yesterday,was there any bumps today a bloke in a m3 csl got rear ended by a numpty in a proton yesterday

Turbos.
Don't think he works there no, he mentioned taking a mate's place i think!

Heard about the M3, oops! There was plenty of spins, and an Elise TT (350bhp) broke a toe link and went into a wall buckling his alloy. Not massive damage though.

Practically a yellow flag the whole day but was immense fun. The RWD boys got to do plenyt of drifting...

Turbos.
He's a journalist for Autocar. If you read it you might remember him buying a Gallardo with the idea that he'd wouldn't lose money on it 6 months down the line, therefore justifying the price he couldn't afford. He ended up losing £20k. LOL.

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
Don't think he works there no, he mentioned taking a mate's place i think!

Heard about the M3, oops! There was plenty of spins, and an Elise TT (350bhp) broke a toe link and went into a wall buckling his alloy. Not massive damage though.

Practically a yellow flag the whole day but was immense fun. The RWD boys got to do plenyt of drifting...

i got a bit out of shape myself,too busy looking in my mirror at the radical coming up behind on the 1k straight and carried a bit to much speed round the left hander

Turbos.
A pushy mum forced the owner to give her son a passenger ride, cheeky bint! Was cool to see a proper supercar there...

He's a journalist for Autocar. If you read it you might remember him buying a Gallardo with the idea that he'd wouldn't lose money on it 6 months down the line, therefore justifying the price he couldn't afford. He ended up losing £20k. LOL.

Oh right. I'm an Evo man, never given Autocar a go - any good? Bit of a muppet thinking it would'nt depreciate ain't he?! guess he's still loaded to be driving a GT3 however.

There's a guy in Evo who's running a Mucielago (sp) doing loads of hot laps/ driving experiences etc and he's just about breaking even I think - not a bad idea

Turbos.
Lol! They had it rigged up while Harris was drifting the GT3 round the circuit, looked pretty cool. I offered to do it but they said i can't drive for s**t. I'm not sure what they meant by that...