ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

weston tonight

Boxster s,182, mx5
a black valver... blue 182, blue 172. and ph1 172 silver sport plate! u know who you are

at cribbs a silver mk2 172 sport plate diff to the above

and on sat night a 172 cup m32 towards bristol.. then another one later on the other way....

what a weekend lol...

oh and a valver in my garden on bricks ha

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
yeah i think i saw you mark in pizza hut car park. I was in the blue 182, pretty busy last night! I'll come over and say hi next time i see you!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
phil are you local then?

i take it you are, if so get yourself on the list for the breakfast run in the meets section

its under the cheddar driving thread

impreza p1
Markliquid182 said:
a black valver... blue 182, blue 172. and ph1 172 silver sport plate! u know who you are

at cribbs a silver mk2 172 sport plate diff to the above

and on sat night a 172 cup m32 towards bristol.. then another one later on the other way....

what a weekend lol...

oh and a valver in my garden on bricks ha

hello, did notice you, enjoy your pizza?

clio's going soon, be sad to see it go

Markliquid182 said:
mate why is it going!!!?!!?!
lol it was lush

was just about to ask the same question, why lee ?

come to the chedder run first ?

did you ever get that itg ?

impreza p1
i completly forgot about the itg, s**t :(

when's the cheddar run? i'd be up for it, car won't be gone till end of october.

i fancy a change, really want a astra gsi turbo in arden blue, been saving my pennies and wanna treat myself :D

lee1610 said:
i completly forgot about the itg, sh*t :(

when's the cheddar run? i'd be up for it, car won't be gone till end of october.

i fancy a change, really want a astra gsi turbo in arden blue, been saving my pennies and wanna treat myself :D

ring them asap and buy it mate, lol i have ok'd it all with them if you still want it they still have it.

15th of october, 6am @ gordano services m5, going to be our best south west meet yet ( well out of the ones that myself and freebone have organised by the looks of it ) check it out in the meetings section under chedder driving range.

im heading to gordano from yate and i think there will be a few others from this way heading down too.