ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Weston to Wells Bank Holiday Blast!

FF Blackgold 182
Met up with Jon13S on BH Monday for a drive from Weston-s-Mare, through Cheddar Gorge then across to Wells and back, stopping off for pub on the way home as well. Here's just a selection of pics from the afternoon.​

jon13scup.jpg

cliosa.jpg

inthewoods.jpg

clios.jpg

wellscathedralandclios.jpg

And the chav lights only went on for this photo, before anyone says anything! ;)

GorgeCupand182.jpg

On my way home, I couldn't resist stopping off in Bristol to take a few of the Clifton Suspension Bridge. Looked a bit dodgy lurking in the shadows with my camera, but still! :rasp:​

CliftonSuspensionBridgeatNight.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
**STEVE IN CLEAN CAR SHOCKER***

Wicked pics dude, and the suspension bridge one is friggin immense!!

Read my mind.

Love the last pic though mate.

Email me the high res version when you get a chance, i can feel a new laptop background coming on.

FF Blackgold 182

Agreed mate, it doesn't happen very often! Cheers Dan! It's going in the saved folder of ones to try and flog when I get my arse into gear! :) Was gonna drive my car on the grass, but didn't fancy it in the dark. Knowing my luck, I'd slip and slide into the gorge!!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
If you ever get that printed, i'll buy one fo sho!! Wanted a decent pic of the bridge for the kitchen for ages!

Mental 172 Cup
that last pic is epic!

love it!

dont think ive ever seen ur car around bris mate what part you from??

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
dont know what you were moaning about. the pics turned out ok considering the constantly changing conditions.

wells was a right laugh (not childish at all)..

p.s if anyone is ever lonely anim@l makes great company for a romantic meal..... hahaha

FF Blackgold 182
If you ever get that printed, i'll buy one fo sho!! Wanted a decent pic of the bridge for the kitchen for ages!

Ok Dan. :) I will be getting it printed at some point, so we will have to have a little chat very soon! That's the first one on the bridge that I have taken where I have been very happy with the result. Just done a quick tidy up for the sake of posting it up on here, (sharpening up the image a bit etc) I have an idea for another angle I wouldn't mind trying to get, but I gotta do some research first, that's all I'm saying at the mo. ;)

that last pic is epic!

love it!

dont think ive ever seen ur car around bris mate what part you from??

Cheers mate. I live in Yate, where abouts are you from?

what camera did you use, they look amazin fair play!

Cheers. Canon 350d just with the kit lens tbh.

^^^didn't moan about no invite

surprised i didn't see you, i went from shepton - weston then back again yesterday....lol

Lol, we left Weston at around 3 or 4 ish, as it turned out quite nice in the end. When we got back to Cheddar at around 8 ish, it was very gloomy and grey, but it made for some moody pics. :)

what camera did you use, they look amazin fair play!

350D IIRC, not a 400D unless he has upgraded recently.

10 points to that man!

love the last pic of the bridge. very clean cars which, not seen that for a while lol

Ha ha! :rasp: See, it does happen sometimes! ;)

Cheers for all the comments guys! Makes the effort worthwhile. :)

FF Blackgold 182
dont know what you were moaning about. the pics turned out ok considering the constantly changing conditions.

p.s if anyone is ever lonely anim@l makes great company for a romantic meal..... hahaha

pmsl! "Throw another log on the fire please munchkin?!" :cool:

A4 DTM/iceberg cup

haha... only one!!! leaving so soon darling???

was a top day for something last minute.

you manage to burn that disc in the end lol?

F1 R26 #1939 265BHP
Amazing pics Steve! Are you sure you havent just photoshop your plates on someone elses car :rasp: cos I cannot remember your car ever being black and im sure yours had a special paint code of D1R2Y :approve:

FF Blackgold 182

haha... only one!!! leaving so soon darling???

was a top day for something last minute.

you manage to burn that disc in the end lol?

Yeah it was a good laugh! I haven't tried tbh, but I'll get it done for Eurofest.

Amazing pics Steve! Are you sure you havent just photoshop your plates on someone elses car :rasp: cos I cannot remember your car ever being black and im sure yours had a special paint code of D1R2Y :approve:

Cheeky fecker! ;)

SchwepTek™

Did Scott just make a joke?

Gotta be a first.... ;)