ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Westerham Meet Photos

Clio-V6
really enjoyed it

sorry about the parking, didnt realise it was so bad!

sad to say it will be my last meet in V6 6EXY!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Great pics! Well done to everyone for turning up to this - was good to see some old faces aswell as the new ones.
Thanks to Steve for the 'ride' :approve:

'might see some of you at Hylands Park, Chelmsford or another meet.

RS 172
Great pics! Well done to everyone for turning up to this - was good to see some old faces aswell as the new ones.

I think Brians car was the most photogenic of the lot, with those huge brakes and red calipers. Just seemed to look the part in photos :D. Was very nice.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

I think Brians car was the most photogenic of the lot, with those huge brakes and red calipers. Just seemed to look the part in photos :D. Was very nice.

Cheers! Although, I think your photography skills may have had something to do with it :approve: .Your pics really have come out good.
I will pm for bigger ones, If ok.

RS 172
Cheers! Although, I think your photography skills may have had something to do with it :approve: .Your pics really have come out good.
I will pm for bigger ones, If ok.

Absolutely mate, chuck us a PM with your email and a list of the pic you want, and I'll stick them in a ZIP file.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Excellent pics folks. Dunc is going to love you for the ones of his Debs. :)

Was really good to meet some new people and catch up with the usual crowd. Brillaint meet. Top notch! :D