ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WESTERHAM MEET 6TH APRIL

A silver Honda
Nice pics there Rhino!

Some of mine

d5921dd8.jpg

2ba2b9e7.jpg

cfc09fc0.jpg

3c863c3b.jpg

70819128.jpg

8df52d4f.jpg

dca8a2fe.jpg

e19aec4a.jpg

bb2bd9a3.jpg

3b27f44e.jpg

68482c07.jpg

b5959fcd.jpg

b310ed8e.jpg

An S2000 that turned up with a bunch of Mx5s

01a1d0ba.jpg

d7dac4b2.jpg

2584cdf7.jpg

e115c827.jpg

I was sure a got a pic of your car Dansta...oops lol. Looked great, sitting nice and low. Me and Millsy approved :)

Last edited:
  Renaultsport Clio 182 ff
well for my first renault meet, it was well worth the drive...

some great pic's girls & guys...

172 Credit crunch edition
All credit to my Girlfriend Emma for these pics.

Where was my cup in there? White turinis. You came alongside and took a shot of me and i even smiled. ( Which is usually a annual occasion).
Oh well back to the plastic surgeon then!

Megane 225 Cup
yeah was a giggle, the drive up was good fun as well. Playing with my mates type R was fun, very close to mine indeed.. still not sure which is quicker..

Anyway... ive been bored so feel free to laugh at my photoshop attempt.

MeganeModified.jpg

ITB'd 182...
the wiiliams, danstas cup and the glanza do it for me.

more so the williams. love the camber ;-)

BMW F31
nice ;)

look how bloody dirty mine is though lol.

off to france tomorrow for a day trip for sams b.day so its getting washed at lunch lol.

is anybody else's cars looking filthy from sunday!? bloody road salt all over mine!

Turbos.
Cool shot. Can someone explain this HDR to me then, do you select the cars and and fiddle with the contrast?

1.8 Civic EX
nice ;)

off to france tomorrow for a day trip for sams b.day so its getting washed at lunch lol.

is anybody else's cars looking filthy from sunday!? bloody road salt all over mine!

lol yeah, mine is now white, shame really but it's got a shite load of polish on it underneath so I'm hoping it's going to be nice and easy to clean off

Cool shot. Can someone explain this HDR to me then, do you select the cars and and fiddle with the contrast?

Need a tripod for a start. Take three pictures exactly the same but change the exposure for each picture. The norm is one pic at -2, one at 0 and one at +2. You can use more pics with more intervals for different effects.

Upload the pics into some HDR software, I use Photomatix. It then overlays all the pics and you get various options to fiddle till your happy, Gammer, luminosity, saturation (highlights and shadows) etc...

The three exposures is good as -2 will give you lots of darkness for shadows, 0 will give you the base pic/saturation, +2 will give you the nice bright highlights

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
nice ;)

mines filthy gonna give her the old spit and polsish tomoz me thinks

RS 172
nice ;)

Yep mine looks like a tea cake with flour all over it!

Renaultsport Clio 182 ff
yes and mine, and on the way home must have slowed down, think i ended up with 5 lots of s**t all over the roof, bloody birds, must have been going back over the Thurrock crossing lol

182 has now gone!
yup, mine was filthy.., Plus it got attacked by a seagull monday. So it got a good clean yesterday..

BMW F31
mines all clean now :D ready for boarding the ferry tomorrow at 7 :)

will get some pics of that adventure up when i get back :D

Honda ep3 type-r
Playing with my mates type R was fun, very close to mine indeed.. still not sure which is quicker..

We need to work this out properly your going to have the edge up to 60 i think but after that i should pull away....I hope, damn it when is that supercharger turning up.... :rasp:

Ive been asked to ask on this thread so here goes..

I heard that afew people that went to this meet had raised numberplates?

Any idea where you got them from?

Cheers.

182 inside
more pics

Attachments

• SSA50156 (Large).JPG
    SSA50156 (Large).JPG
    143.1 KB · Views: 24
  • SSA50146 (Large).JPG
    SSA50146 (Large).JPG
    150.7 KB · Views: 53
  • SSA50144 (Large).JPG
    SSA50144 (Large).JPG
    125.4 KB · Views: 24
  • SSA50138 (Large).JPG
    SSA50138 (Large).JPG
    107.3 KB · Views: 32
  182 inside
and...

Attachments

• SSA50139 (Large).JPG
    SSA50139 (Large).JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 42
  • SSA50150 (Large).JPG
    SSA50150 (Large).JPG
    190.6 KB · Views: 24
  • SSA50161 (Large).JPG
    SSA50161 (Large).JPG
    166 KB · Views: 29
  Renaultsport Clio 182 ff
well done, at last 1 pic of my Artic Blue 182, 05 plate

cheers, still all look great the pics...