ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

West Sussex?

Clio 172 Cup
Hello southeasterners. Forgive me for what seems like a stupid question, but does this region include West Sussex? I'm in Haywards Heath and can't work out whether that counts as South or South East. Cheers.

Phase 2 Iceberg 172
Hello southeasterners. Forgive me for what seems like a stupid question, but does this region include West Sussex? I'm in Haywards Heath and can't work out whether that counts as South or South East. Cheers.

Nice to see your in Haywards Heath! I'm not far from you and sometimes go there for my work. Might see you around :)

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Reading this we could have an actual South-East Sussex group. Theres a few relatively local roads that are a good laugh (I'm specifically thinking of the roads from Seaford to Rye) and I'm sure there are more.