ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

West Midlands General Chat thread

Lol.

In one Ste;)

Yeh was considering something if there was enough envolved.

Saying that im used to launching out of doubles on a bmx so, will be a slight change compared to what im used to.

Good stuff i shall wait til pods out the way then look into something.

Im going tomorrow night now to try it out/see how s**t it is lol

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Done walk the dog once. Did like it, but went through a puddle that went thigh high in water. Thought I'd lost my phone and keys wouldn't work as they were soaking!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Done walk the dog once. Did like it, but went through a puddle that went thigh high in water. I thought I was gonna lose the use of my phone and keys as they were soaking!

Pmsl that would have been funny watching you slowly dissapear into a puddle.

Did it take you long to get round it Don?

Mk3 1.4 clio
This sounds fun, I will be up for a blast round Cannock. We used to do the dog & monkey in just under 3 hours.

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Just seen a video of the Dog and Monkey run at cannock chase,....13 minutes of "nearly hit that tree,that was close...woa...ouch...blinkin heck......When i thought of a cycle ride i wasnt expecting a Downhill Run!!!!!.

In abit of a pickle lads!

Managed to round off a locking wheel nut on my old car, and have no idea how to get it off!

Anyone free tomorrow who knows what they're doing to pop over and get it off for me? £20 for your troubles :)

Clio Trophy
Well you have a few options, weld something to it, get a hammer and hit a larger socket over it, don't use a decent one as it will be ruined, or you can buy proper tools for removing them

I cant weld unfortunately, and would a larger socket work with it being the locking nut? it has a ring around the nut it that spins etc.

Swift Sport
If you've got any mates who work at a garage maybe they'll have the removal tools? When I worked at a car sales the service department regularly had to use them!

I went to the garage near me and they let me borrow there removal tool, but it didnt work. it wouldnt bite onto the outer ring of the locking bolt.

Probably gonna have to drill it off!

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Just a quick question....i`m searching for a paint sprayer to do my clio 172 ph1 bonnet from the current silver to odyssey d44,i`m based in walsall does anyone know or can recommend someone to me,i`m willing to pay about £100.

Swift Sport
Lad off here used to work at TCR didn't he? Pretty sure he worked with the race team too. Can't remember his name though! His car had a ridiculously loud Orbisound exhaust, or whatever they're called.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Lad off here used to work at TCR didn't he? Pretty sure he worked with the race team too. Can't remember his name though! His car had a ridiculously loud Orbisound exhaust, or whatever they're called.

Yes mate lee I think .