ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

West (ish) Yorkshire Meet 07/02/10

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Anybody fancy a get together this weekend?

Got a few roads around east leeds, selby etc for a bit of a drive if anyone fancies it?

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
I have work :dapprove: i will come to a meet one day i promise! haha

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Mines in the garage Saturday morning to try and get a knocking noise sorted, if it is then I wouldn't mind a bit of a blast out in it Sunday.

jamescolli

ClioSport Club Member
erm... well i did originally want a 172 but the insurance is putting me off at the moment, so i'm going to look at some at a MG ZR and a lupo GTi :) might tease myself and take a 172 for a test drive tho just to see if it can make me change my mind !

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
erm... well i did originally want a 172 but the insurance is putting me off at the moment, so i'm going to look at some at a MG ZR and a lupo GTi :) might tease myself and take a 172 for a test drive tho just to see if it can make me change my mind !
Dont forget to check out the 106 gti too :)

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

Get a Lupo! Cool as f**k and hold their value as well.

Clio 172
I'll deffo be up for this Jim.

That Leeds/Selby via the powerstation meet/route you organised early last year was awesome.

Not to far from York either:D

jamescolli

ClioSport Club Member
Tyssen- Just the average insurers , going to give brent acre and adrian flux a bell this week though :)

James- Might Just take you up on that! You coming this sunday??

Leeds_182 - Its what I really want, its just a case of pursuading the old man to lend me a few more beans!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Haha that was a bit scary when i saw you looking really worried and not slowing down, ive been managing with metal on metal grinding for a few weeks now, but tonight i had no braking at all so it needs doing before i kill myself!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Date - 06/02/10

Time - 1100

Place - Colton Retail Park, Colton, Leeds, West Yorkshire LS15 9JB

Attending;

1) leeds_182

Clio 172
Date - 06/02/10

Time - 1100

Attending;

1) leeds_182
2) Pete80

woohoo 2 people:lolup:

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Cheers Pete!

I'll have a look at the thread in the morning and if there is no more interest I guess I will have to pull the plug....

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Date - 06/02/10

Time - 1100

Attending;

1) leeds_182
2) Pete80
3) Jenic (maybe - to confirm later tonight!)

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Date - 06/02/10

Time - 1100

Attending;

1) leeds_182
2) Pete80
3) Jenic (maybe - to confirm later tonight!)
4) Edd

Still got a knocking noise under load but I'll come.