ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

were to buy snow foam

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
snow foam will help lift dirt off the car, and u can powerwash it off, either autorae or autobrite both good products, if it is just light dust and a little bit of dirt then foam will take it off, and also rinse post foam removal.

The purists would ideally wash the car aswell after then pad dry etc, but if your careful with some foam and making sure care isnt dirty then you can dry it with last touch,

172 cup
thanks for reply.so shoud i be washing car after snow foam? and wot use is detailer spray then, or am i missing the plot , many thanks:rolleyes:

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
the snow foam helps lift off dirt, if the weather stays like this you can foam the car,wash off foam and prob dry as your car, as it would be mainly dusty, if it's really grubby then you would need to wash,alt you can use the foam if the car is very dirty to help wash and reduce risk of swirls as big bits of crap are hopefuly removed
last touch is used in your case as a drying aid so the car wont streak dry, if it is very light dirt u can use this to wipe over, as Rich says but anything more and you will get swirls

172 cup
the snow foam helps lift off dirt, if the weather stays like this you can foam the car,wash off foam and prob dry as your car, as it would be mainly dusty, if it's really grubby then you would need to wash,alt you can use the foam if the car is very dirty to help wash and reduce risk of swirls as big bits of crap are hopefuly removed
last touch is used in your case as a drying aid so the car wont streak dry, if it is very light dirt u can use this to wipe over, as Rich says but anything more and you will get swirls
thanks.has detailer any wax in to keep shine lasting longer,or pureley as a drying aid ,regards:eek:

106 GTi
Detail Spray is meant for very light dust. The Megs Final Touch does not have wax in it, but will restore gloss after a wash.

106 GTi
The Chemical Guys all have things in them to produce a better finish, shame they like to streak so easily. I would not use LAst Touch as I final product QD, but for drying and general use in between layers of polish, wax, claying, drying and as a general use QD it is the best one out there.