ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

We're in PFC Magazine!!!!

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Flol at the 197/200 failed expectations.

Who would've thought a Ktax induction kit and a janetspeed exhaust wouldn't give you 204hp

:lolup:

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Love this, nice to see all the pics, well deserved fame at last for Kyle and the SE :approve:

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Granted dyno days aren't an exact science but you'd not expect it to be hugely different from what they told you. :(

How did the torque figure compare between the two?

We all no their dyno tells lies lol. The torque figure there was 174 lbs which I knew was not possible. At dyno day it was 152 lbs. I then got car checked out and it was found out that my timing was out & that dr death had put a horror map on it. Car is now mapped spot on

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
We all no their dyno tells lies lol. The torque figure there was 174 lbs which I knew was not possible. At dyno day it was 152 lbs. I then got car checked out and it was found out that my timing was out & that dr death had put a horror map on it. Car is now mapped spot on

Guessing they swapped out the belt when they did the cam install aswell? What a bunch of f**k abouts! :mad:

Good news you've managed to rectify it to how it should have been all along, must feel infinitely better! :)

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
dr death had put a horror map on it. Car is now mapped spot on

evil-doctor1-300x196.jpg

He strikes again!

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Guessing they swapped out the belt when they did the cam install aswell? What a bunch of f**k abouts! :mad:

Good news you've managed to rectify it to how it should have been all along, must feel infinitely better! :)

Yeah new belt with the cams. Mike woody has done a great job on the mapping :)

172 Cup
Lol at a couple of the 197/200 boys.

Providing my Decat gets rectified this Friday evening I'll be taking mine on some rollers this Saturday, see what I'm working with!

RenaultSport 172
sure that steve jones should be making more that 161 bhp with them mods? should be more than 170 really with a remap, itg, sports cat & powerflow?

Thats what I was hoping. The engine seems to run well but who knows. Maybe the timing is out, or duff spark plugs or something.

RenaultSport 172
I can't really be bothered to spend money getting it sorted tbh. Will put some redex in it sometime incase the injectors are a bit clogged. Will probably change the spark plugs too at some point

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
The girl with the black megane...

Expected: 215bhp

Actual: 230bhp.

Comment; Was hoping for more.

WTF?? You only expected 215bhp but got 230bhp and you're disappointed??

Women are batshit mental.