ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Went shopping today...

Oil Burner
The stupid thing about the Canon v's Nikon is that most of the users firstly are biased based upon their first camera choice, which more likely than not had more to do with price/look/package avalible. Secondly im not sure i can say that there is a big enough difference between the two makes that buying Nikon over Canon (what i shoot currently) would actually improove the photos i take.

I can still improove my photos more by:

Practice

Newer better lenses (not even the mighty Nikon has a solution for this, to get decent lenses you Must shell out £££)

Learning better PP, Im sure if i shot RAW i could improove alot of the colour difference that i notice between Canon and Nikon bodies. Or even if i played with the presets on the camera.

Basically i would have wanted to use both Nikon and Canon for extended periods to decide which is the better for me. I cant afford to do this. But in the mean time i know my camera is still better than i am. A good Camera is also not the be-all and end-all of a good photographer. I suspect lots of people would be surpised what low spec bodies get used by photographers who are submitting work to major publications. The major thing being they are just very good at getting the most from their kit and not just moaning they want a new body.

Just my 2 pence worth.

Happy Canon user here.