ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Went out for a short blast in the Vee...

An orange one
..ended up doing about 120 miles round the North Lake District, feel absolutely blessed to have this literally half an hour from where I live. It's absolutely stunning.

46B140D2-C0D9-4A9B-8774-1BA454A2BD9B_zpsiiivywql.jpg

2E876388-F455-4CD3-B2EE-234AC676D6E8_zpsr3u7ufig.png

A87A30B9-F512-44FB-934B-AEECDA0B7CA7_zpsdsnfq02s.jpg

D53796AE-8205-47C9-80F5-094177FD8B67_zpskamwiusy.jpg

3E9E6E57-5F85-4060-8081-C4B5F34BA939_zpse9pqkfzn.jpg

An orange one
stunning car and landscapes jealous yes very

Thanks mate :)

What was the inspiration for taking the Clio?

Had such a busy day at work and the sun was out, the M135i isn't the car for an after work blast, it's just not special enough, great daily driver but it'll never appeal as a "toy" so the clio was a dead cert!

I love the v but hate the lake district. Did you manage to get over 20 mph?

Seriously, it was dead quiet.. I had a good hoon!

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
That's great to hear.

I often wonder whether something as capable and comfortable as the BMW would render the more special but less practical car redundant. I'm glad it doesn't.

Lovely car, lovely part of the world too, although I can't imagine a blast - the only time I visit it's just packed with tourists.

An orange one
That's great to hear.

I often wonder whether something as capable and comfortable as the BMW would render the more special but less practical car redundant. I'm glad it doesn't.

The clio is massively slow in comparison though.. You forget just how ballistic the little BMW is.. Thankfully it's still special feeling even at 10mph!