ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Went for a run with the lotus boys..

182 Trophy
**Yes I know this is just a copy/paste from my 'blog' thread, but not everyone looks at a thread called 'my trophy'.

Well a few weeks ago Ruth and I went for a run with the Lotus boys from South Wales.

My dads mate recently swapped his Elise in for an Evora, and my dad joined in his 968.

Nice run to Mid Wales including some great roads.

Let the pictures do the talking..

c86f0f58.jpg

fca1146d.jpg

7ec36b1e.jpg

274192ee.jpg

62248339.jpg

6f2e1764.jpg

ebb11489.jpg

48d38a33.jpg

854e19aa.jpg

dc420d4a.jpg

deb583cb.jpg

52bc59c7.jpg

a3148898.jpg

a7049606.jpg

142b23f9.jpg

b881cd58.jpg

500bhp monster..
9b572cc0.jpg

Blobeye WRX STi W/T
A4059 and surrounding roads i believe :)

Used to drive them EVERY weekend (my mother lives rite by them)

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Lotus p**n.

An Esprit Sport 350 in white.....now thats a VERY rare beast as thats one of only a pair ever done in that colour.

Nice!

182 Trophy
Thanks for the comments guys..

As for the roads, I'll have to get back to you on that.. somewhere in mid wales ahaha.. The single lane roads where though a MoD base, they're apparently off the map (might be wrong) but are open to the public as they connect two villages together - It's also part of the welsh rally stage.. something corner is where those out buildings are. Sarahs corner maybe? I'll ask tonight.

The esprit sport 350 is running over 500bhp, It was raaaaaaapid.

M16a
That Esprit!

My mum used to have a British Racing Green V8 SE. Bought it for £3000 as the previous owner passed away and his wife just wanted rid of it.

Wish she still had it, but she sold it a year or so on for a tidy profit. Great cars!

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Aw, wish I'd know as I'd have joined you! As Hodgins says, there are some great roads to be enjoyed in and around that area. Great selection of cars, too. :D