ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Went for a little drive and took some snaps

1.2 Dynamique billabong
Nothing that exciting really, some of the more vigilant people might notice it now has a 172 rear bumper instead of a 182 one, i also had to respray the front bumper after the bottom lip got scuffed from snow plowing :(, just got to leave it bit longer for the laquer to harden more before i can attack both bumpers with the porter cable / wet sanding and get them nice and shiney, along with giving the rest of the car a good detailing inside and out

1web-4.jpg

2web-5.jpg

4web-2.jpg

5web-3.jpg

6web-1.jpg

3web-2.jpg

thanks for looking :)
James

RB 200
you'd have been sh****d if something came over the bridge at speed!! haha ... great shots though matey

Swift Sport
I prefer your photography more than your car lol.

(I'm not dissing the car, just love the pics x)

1.2 Dynamique billabong
thanks guys, thats not a lake its just where the river running under the bridge has burst its banks and flooded the field, reflections were cool though

1.2 dynamique
just got to leave it bit longer for the laquer to harden more before i can attack both bumpers with the porter cable

And you might have to wait to get permission to use somebody's porter cable ;)

The car looks fab, looks like you've done a good job of spraying the front and rear bumpers! Colour match looks much better too than last time..

Pictures look ace!

Al
:)

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Still not sorted the 'sport' badge?... looks good tho, any plans on getting something different?

1.2 Dynamique billabong
thanks for all the comments peeps :)

Still not sorted the 'sport' badge?... looks good tho, any plans on getting something different?

lol im not even going to attempt it mate, not after the way the previous owner had done other stuff, its probably superglued on and make a right hash of the paintwork, just gonna leave it. Have actually be looking into swapping the car as now im a bit older my insurance has come right down (as long as i keep it standard) although i dont have any extra cash to put into an upgrade so would basically be a straight swap. i have been looking at a c2 vts but need to test drive one really, plastic fantastic interior, no boot and what looks like rolly polly handling is putting me off a bit (insurance is only £380 mind). for some reason a cliosport is still £780 :(