ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Well Done Karsten Middernacht - Fast Car Feature

Ph1.2 / VW Polo
its not really a euro car
mint though!

ps.
fred are you murzel?

wurzel* :eek:

How so ? It looks pretty euro to me (yeah I know that there are different types of euro - it's 100% euro)

tbf i just read the article and it is pretty euro.
looking at the posted pic, i was gonna say just cos its got deep wheels doesent make it euro but looking at the feature its well styled.

never disputing its an awesome car though

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
It's euro outside and in! More so than alot of the wannabe's on here with there pischy wheels and dice valve caps! lol

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
wurzel* :eek:

tbf i just read the article and it is pretty euro.
looking at the posted pic, i was gonna say just cos its got deep wheels doesent make it euro but looking at the feature its well styled.

never disputing its an awesome car though

i wasn't laughing at your spelling...

A Euro'd one...
Well done on the feature, its a great car with a lot of small and discreet touches which make all the difference.

BTW Mr Freestone why are you called Wurzel?

clio 172 sport ph2
It's euro outside and in! More so than alot of the wannabe's on here with there pischy wheels and dice valve caps! lol

i thought euros were all about being flushed/smooth, low and with small alloys (usually chrome)?

not arguing, i just thought that was what the 'euro look' was

A Euro'd one...
i thought euros were all about being flushed/smooth, low and with small alloys (usually chrome)?

not arguing, i just thought that was what the 'euro look' was

There are different takes on 'Euro look' smoothing and subtle styling is usually key but it doesn't define it. Wheel wise 16s are fine and polished is generally preferred to chrome.

Ph1.2 / VW Polo
so whats the difference between his car and a standard 1*2?

that was kinda my point.

but the stance is spot on, wheels are a nice change, and the interior is mad.

is phreebone wurzel then? lol
i recognise your wheels from the mag but assumed you'd sold them to 'wurzel' whoever he may be ;)

Mk1 Eunos Roadster
SkateboardFail.jpg

Its a stunning car, ive had the pleasure to see this car and have a good look round it when i met up with william in germany, when you see cars that look mint on the net then they arnt so mint at shows, its not the case with williams :approve:

Some pictures that i took in 2007

30092007304.jpg

30092007302.jpg

30092007300.jpg

30092007301.jpg

30092007298.jpg

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
it is a truly awesome car, lucky you craig... from when i have spoken to him he is a proper nice bloke

BTW Mr Freestone why are you called Wurzel?

because of being from the west country, and having a west country accent, although i am the local in the office all the others are imports so think its funny

is phreebone wurzel then? lol
i recognise your wheels from the mag but assumed you'd sold them to 'wurzel' whoever he may be ;)

the above comment should answer your question..lol, which wheels are you referring to chap?

Turbos.
Always loved this car, original without looking crap, something missed by a lot of of people on here who demand respect just for being 'different.'