ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Well after a couple of years off..

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I'll be doing some more details! Seems my pics of the Z4 has sparked some interest and now i've got 3 Z4's to do in the coming wks. Cash in hand is always nice.

For any of the North east scotland lot, give me a PM if you're interested in having a correction done. I've got warehouse space in the city centre and i will be focusing mainly on exterior. The plan is once or twice a month for a single day correction. Friday evening drop off, Sunday morning inspection and pick up!... Nights are closing in on us and i wouldn't be happy giving the car back in the dark.

Ali

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Just a bit of fun. Actually quite enjoyed doing the BM. Not steping on Polishbliss's turf, but i'm also not charging 500-1k!

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
prices would be good ali if u could get that sorted. Wheres abouts are you located aswel?

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
If your off got this V6 project thread done, that Z4 does looks amazing and looks like you only use the best products as per other threads

Sounds like it'd be a nice wee money maker for ya :)

I need to get my dent repaired first before i even consider detailing.

Where you manage to get a place ?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Ha! Maybe! We'll see. Fancy something more wild! But yeh, won't be till next april/may time.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
PM or text me your best cash price for a meg mate x

Old or new meg...(I'm gonna be pretty selective of what i choose to detail) I.e if it's an old style one which needs alot of work, i'd probably steer you in the direction of someone else... I remember doing a ph1 Meg a few yrs back! Was HARD work!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Lol, beggers can't be choosers Highlander!

Why not. I'm only doing this once or twice a month...As you know single day details are hard on time and i don't want the hassle of major correction work! Inspection is key! lol...If it's too bad i'll point them in the direction of Mark, Gaz or Clark.

Broken Diesel Megane :(
if you need a hand jew, i am a dab hand at wheels and interiors. i will also only charge you a grey goose and lemonade as reward for my efforts. lime is optional.

Megane R26
Don't be silly mate, it's not rocket science, just needs patience and some knowledge/experience. I remember reading your R32's details - awesome work.

Didn't you get the Z4M resprayed....? Mine needs PCing but again, you're to far away especially when JD lives down the road and I can charge him sexual favours x

Oh and Hai.

Away for a couple of weeks, have about four people wanting to get booked in Adam mate, but will sort it for mates rates :)