ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Welding work NW area

172 5HED
Anyone here handy with a welder??

Need some load spreaders welding for my harnesses and help mounting my sidemounts.

Would be much appreciated.:star:

172 5HED
Or even tips on companies that would!! There are plent of cars on here with cages etc so share the wealth guys!!

ZX6R B1H
Jord got his welded in by some guy off here, I can weld with no probs whatso ever. I just dont have the welder etc.

I need to do the same as you, the harness backplates need welding in and also the floor mounts for the seat.

I could ask at work for you if you wanted, but im a painter by trade not a welder lol so might be a bollock trying to fit you in.

Failing that, any garage will be able to get them welded up for you. Just mark everything up and tell them where to weld it :D

Oh and it may help, but i did a welding course at bolton college years ago if you went to a motor mech college near you and gave a donation to the funds they would sort you out as well, ive done this in the past when i fitted my rollcage in the nova Granted i did the welding mind lol.

172 5HED
Jord got his welded in by some guy off here, I can weld with no probs whatso ever. I just dont have the welder etc.

I need to do the same as you, the harness backplates need welding in and also the floor mounts for the seat.

I could ask at work for you if you wanted, but im a painter by trade not a welder lol so might be a bollock trying to fit you in.

Failing that, any garage will be able to get them welded up for you. Just mark everything up and tell them where to weld it :D

Oh and it may help, but i did a welding course at bolton college years ago if you went to a motor mech college near you and gave a donation to the funds they would sort you out as well, ive done this in the past when i fitted my rollcage in the nova Granted i did the welding mind lol.

Hiya mate, thanks for that!! I had a brain wave (I Know lol). Skip Brown is not far away and they raly prep pugs etc so may pop there!!

Main issue is the sidemounts TBH!:S

skip brown are legends and would be happy to help i imagine. They are great on the peugeot scene and i rate them pretty highly.

172 5HED
Ive got a 150 amp GAS MIG welder if that helps
Cheers Ben, Ill speak to Skip Brown and see but maybe rexe could borrow it... :D:D
Any luck kev?

Bob over today if u got nowt on

No luck yet matey!! Will give you a txt in a bit!

skip brown are legends and would be happy to help i imagine. They are great on the peugeot scene and i rate them pretty highly.

Aye, they are about 15mins from me so will give em a call tomorrow!!:cool:

BMW E30 325iiiiii
I can make a strong weld, not always very pretty. In Glossop. PM if you need.

"if the weld looks s**t, itll stick like s**t" thats wat my old foreman told me when i served my time, this was two weeks b4 a job he welded cracked in 7 welds, all of which were 15"s long....he left 2 months later.....thank fook i never listened to him lol.

Last edited:
  vauxhall corsa vxr
the worxx down in maghull mate, ian is a good mate of mine call me if you want any more details 07805103248