ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Weitec are they any good?

Megane Trophy #147
been looking at springs and suspension kits and i'm pretty new to it all i know eibachs are what everyone recommends but what are weitec like they say the springs lower by 45mm front 35mm back and they are a fair bit cheaper than sportlines or is it worth saving a bit more and get the full kit instead

If you not gouing to spend them IMo don't bother but if your just going to chnage springs get the eibach or spend a lot or stick with stock

From memory there quite good the weitec but i'd go with the eibach every time if your only willing to chnage springs.

Renault clio mk2
if you want to spend your money...try another suspension brand!!we tried them on a clio II phase I like mine...the suspension(with the weitec spring -combo-) was nothing better than the original...such as the Black bilstein-those I have to say were worse than the original-:rasp: :rasp: ...for all the combos I have ever used to a clio the best till now by far is Koni sport adjustable with H&R(performed by bilstein) springs...or you can try the bilstein B12 combo-this suspensions is the same with the bilstein B8! B12=B8 + 3,5cm H&R..same specifications...if you like the "Art of cornering" trust me...

Last edited:
  M2 / Golf GTI
Dont touch there coilovers, my friends fiesta has been constant trouble, corrosion and now his front has just given way on him resulting in a rather large bill. Go for something like KW or Gaz.

Renault clio mk2
Dont touch there coilovers, my friends fiesta has been constant trouble, corrosion and now his front has just given way on him resulting in a rather large bill. Go for something like KW or Gaz.

in which coilovers do you mean?????