ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

weired needle movment on clocks

clio 172 corsa turbo300hp
as above when i flooring it when i reach about 100 the needle jumps to 110 then bk to were it supposed to be or maby some times when im driving about 70 the needle will drop to 0 then bk or if im in nuetral and i rev high the speedo will shoot up all the way then bk when i stop reving what can this be
icon14.gif

Iceberg Ph1
Speedo sensor? What age Clio you got? The Ph1 has the speedo sensor on the gearbox, not to sure on the newer but they are different and the speedo sensor IIRC are located differently, hopefully someone else will come along and explain more

clio 172 corsa turbo300hp
Speedo sensor? What age Clio you got? The Ph1 has the speedo sensor on the gearbox, not to sure on the newer but they are different and the speedo sensor IIRC are located differently, hopefully someone else will come along and explain more

its a ph2 2002