ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

weird light,,, loosing power :(

Hi a light came on today whilst driving the one thats like a box with a line zig-zaging up and down in it?? this came on and i just lost power pulled over turned the car off stared it again,,,,, fine, but then did it again few hours later, anybody know what this problem is? bloody french electrics lol

cheers.

Clio Sport 182
I'm sure that indicates an electrical fault, but i've nae idea whit would cause it to come on though.

Freetrack&Monaco 172
I'm having the same issue, seems my trouble is throttle body or accelerator pedal position sensor........apparently a common issue.......get you car plugged into a diagnostic machine, will have throttle position errors if this is the case!

Freetrack&Monaco 172
Yep, sounds the same as mine......I intend to swap out both components, as I'm not sure which is to blame, and either are not too expensive to get spares for, however the diagnostic code result should tell you which bit is causing the problem for you........

Have a search for 'limp mode' on here, there are several good info threads from people with the same issue which will be helpful to you!

Rob