ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Weird Browser Behaviour

Vectra 1.9 CDTi SRi 150
Wondered if anyone had any idea whats happened to my browser, IE7. I have 9 sites in my Links folder which I have on the top of my browser. I noticed last night that 4 of the icons have changed and are incorrect. My 'Cliosport' link has an 'Ebay ' icon, My 'BBC weather' link has a 'LFC' crest, my 'Google' has a 'JD Sport' icon....get my drift, anyone know how this could happen?:S

172 cup
firefox.jpg

172 cup
nope i love it :)
i have ie7 at work and it crashes/freezes all the time..
never had a problem with firefox
some nice addons too.. noscript is a must have :)

just click the pic above for link to download

172 cup
The NoScript Firefox extension provides extra protection for Firefox, Flock, Seamonkey and others mozilla-based browsers: this free, open source add-on allows JavaScript, Java, Flash and other plugins to be executed only by trusted web sites of your choice (e.g. your online bank), and provides the most powerful Anti-XSS protection available in a browser.

Vectra 1.9 CDTi SRi 150
So it is atleast as secure or more than IE and no downsides. Sounds too good to be true:approve:

172 cup
the only thing with 3 is that not all the addons work with it thats why i suggested 2. When 3 is in non developer release you will get a prompt within firefox to update :)

Blown up 182 & Mondeo TDI
FF FTW all day. Is usefull to download the IE tabs addon so that ghey sites that dont suppport FF properly can still be viewed.

Family Bus
Definately recommend Firefox - great plugins available, and I love that it will restore your session if it ends unexpectedly! Defo get it bashed on!

JMR

RB 182 Cup
^^^ as these all say Chris.:cool:

Been running Firefox for a few years now, really happy with it.