ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Weight of an injector

2020 Merc E450 Coupe
Weird question I know, but I have sent some injectors recently via post and someone is claiming not all arrived. I want to prove via the weight of the parcel that I did send the full amount. So if anyone can give me the exact weight of a standard clio 172/182 injector (to the nearest gram if possible) id be very grateful :)

2020 Merc E450 Coupe
Just weighed my old faulty injector on the scales and it's 37g. Hope this helps!

Brilliant. Royal Mail receipt says 0.154kg it was 4 i sent so sounds spot on. It was only sent in a bubble wrap envolope aswell. Someone from portugal thinking he can take me for a ride!

Rs200t lux
Brilliant. Royal Mail receipt says 0.154kg it was 4 i sent so sounds spot on. It was only sent in a bubble wrap envolope aswell. Someone from portugal thinking he can take me for a ride!

Ask them to go to their local office and check if the parcel is there , I've had a few problems with parcels to that country as they tend not to do the final delivery and the parcel is usually on a shelf at the main office/depot

2020 Merc E450 Coupe
Ask them to go to their local office and check if the parcel is there , I've had a few problems with parcels to that country as they tend not to do the final delivery and the parcel is usually on a shelf at the main office/depot
It's not that it wasn't delivered, he's trying to tell me I only sent 3 injectors, not 4. He sent a pic of 3 injectors on the parcel like that's proof! He said the parcel wasn't open when he received it so obviously trying to pull a fast one! (as I did genuinely send all 4)

2020 Merc E450 Coupe
What a weird thing to do over something so cheap!

Look out for me in Harrogate btw mate, always in Burton Leanord and surrounding areas.

I think he's taken the one injector he needed and is now looking for a full refund! Unfortunately there's people who do this quite regularly.
And you won't see me in a clio around Harrogate just yet, I have 3/4 of a turbo engine built in my garage, just no 182 to put it in at the moment ;)

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
I think he's taken the one injector he needed and is now looking for a full refund! Unfortunately there's people who do this quite regularly.

Oddly enough, I've just had the exact opposite of this.
Bought 3 injectors and inlet manifold off the bay.
It arrived, 1 of the 3 injectors is broken. (luckily I only actually needed 1, and the other was for a mate, the 3rd was going to be a spare)

I checked all the packaging, it could very well have been a genuine error, or the courier could have done their usual.

I messaged the seller, and his response was,
'Yea, it was probably damaged before I sent it, I didn't bother checking.
you got 2 injectors and a manifold delivered for £30, so what's your problem, that's a proper bargain'

dan's cast offs.

odd question but what was the guys name you sent them to?