ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Weekend restoration :) Pic heavy!

M140i
Due to working full time, also running a business and raising a family, the car unfortuantely has taken second place for a loooooooong time. Finally found a weekend to myself where I could lovingly pamper her back to health :)

Had around 9 dents all over the car which I had removed today by the funniest guy I've met in a while!! Also sprayed my centre cap diamonds as they were in poor condition. Also due to the calipers now being black(meant to be red lol) and the rears silver, gave them some hammerite love :)

Took a nice drive at sunset, music up windows down, good times!

Before, disgraceful!
IMG_1565Large.jpg

IMG_1567Large.jpg

snow foam, dug the old porter cable out, gave her a good dose of megs#80, megs#83. NXT Tech Wax, then a top layer of P21s, happy with the results!
IMG_1568Large.jpg

IMG_1571Large.jpg

IMG_1572Large.jpg

IMG_1576Large.jpg

IMG_1583Large.jpg

IMG_1580Large.jpg

IMG_1579Large.jpg

IMG_1581Large.jpg

Center caps were a mess, oxidised, tried polishing out but not successfull, so went to Halfords for Sandpaper, primer, rover stone grey and lacquer, first attempt at spraying external stuff, quite chuffed with myself :)

IMG_1600Large.jpg

IMG_1601Large.jpg

IMG_1603Large.jpg

IMG_1604Large.jpg

IMG_1605Large.jpg

Cleaned up nicely :)
IMG_1609Large.jpg

IMG_1610Large.jpg

Finished article :)
IMG_1612Large.jpg

IMG_1613Large.jpg

Dent were taken out by cardents in portsmouth, charge by the panel rather than dent, he stayed around 2 1/2 hours, top guy :)
IMG_1602Large.jpg

All done, now she's straight again :) Happy days, bring on CS Sat :)
IMG_1616Large.jpg

IMG_1606Large.jpg

Comments welcome as always, thanks for looking through my pic whoring.

Arctic 182, GTD
I have such a soft spot for silver 182's with turinis :) looks great mate, I've got a terrible dent in my door too, did he just go between the gglass and the door skin then?

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
rover stone grey i wonder were this was found out ? ;)

trophy was nicer :rasp:
but looks nice never had same love for my silver one as i do for orange or did for my black one